Nurse Practitioner Services
Our certified nurse practitioners and clinical nurse specialists are dedicated to caring for post-acute and long-term care patients. In fact, it’s their specialty.
As the acuity level of residents in these settings rises, so does the need for highly skilled nurses who can augment and assist primary care physicians in providing the best care possible to your post-acute patients.
Our Clinical Nurse and Nurse Practitioner Services Include Specialists That:
- Hold regular, on-site office hours.
- Are available 7 days a week.
- See unscheduled patients based on need.
- Collaborate with your primary care physicians.
- Improve patient care.
- Maintain communications with patients, staff, physicians and families.
- Reduce hospitalizations and ER visits.
- Increase referral rates.
- Carry malpractice insurance.
- Maintain and report compliance with all regulations, standards and surveys.