Attending Physician Services
With all of our services, General Medicine’s goal is simple: make a difference in the lives of patients living in long-term care facilities. We achieve that goal by providing physicians who specialize in the care of post-acute patients to work exclusively on-site rather than in addition to their regular practice.
That means our attending physicians:
- Provide prompt evaluation, intervention, treatment and follow-up care of residents.
- Evaluate medications and initiate treatment plans.
- Review and interpret diagnostic studies.
- Quickly assess changes in condition and incident reports and take appropriate actions.
- Provide wound management support.
- Customize educational and specialty programs to meet the need of the facility and the patients.
- Maintain compliance with OBRA guidelines.