"The General Medicine clinicians will be supported by the staff of the nursing facilities and our own care coordinators. The ultimate goal of the Integrated Care Program is to improve care coordination via a person-centered, team-oriented delivery system which addresses individual needs.”
The Next Step in Improving Patient Care
Welcome to General Medicine, The Post-Hospitalist Company.
We are improving patient care, reducing ER readmission rates and fundamentally improving health outcomes. By providing attending physicians, nurse practitioners and medical directors for post-acute long-term care facilities, we support on-site current resources.
Benefits of post-hospitalist services:
- General Medicine saves you money by lowering CMS penalties by reducing rehospitalization.
- We employ and provide only dedicated staff members who have manageable caseloads and can provide the best patient care.
- Physicians complete regular, on-site checkups with all patients and are available 24/7 for consulting needs.
- Our team is committed to improving care coordination to ensure medical attention is provided proactively.
- With 30+ years of experience, General Medicine supports patients between hospital and home with more than medicine.