“Their group has over 25 years of experience specializing in the complexity of treating geriatric and chronically ill patients, and has demonstrated an ability to make significant differences in the quality and continuity of care for patients in these settings."
Home // Post-Acute/ LTC Facilities // Benefits of Using General Medicine’s Post-Hospitalist/SNFist Program
Benefits of Using General Medicine’s Post-Hospitalist/SNFist Program
- Assist facilities with census – referrals of new patients.
- Simplify the process of transitioning patients between inpatient hospitals, post-acute facilities and homebound settings.
- Improve resident health outcomes.
- Frequency of visits and the high visibility of our clinicians provides confidence that patients’ medical needs are addressed immediately.
- Effectively reduce the frequency of avoidable hospital admissions and readmissions. As a result, hospital readmit rates are reduced, and hospital confidence is increased with the ability to care for their post-acute patients.
- Reducing unnecessary ER usage.
- Keeping the patient at the level of care that is least costly and risky.
- Eliminating unnecessary health care expenditures via effective management of chronic disease states.