"They are professional, reliable and exceed our expectations. They're always there when we need them."
Home // Post-Acute/ LTC Facilities // Benefits of Using General Medicine’s Post-Hospitalist/SNFist Program
Benefits of Using General Medicine’s Post-Hospitalist/SNFist Program
- Assist facilities with census – referrals of new patients.
- Simplify the process of transitioning patients between inpatient hospitals, post-acute facilities and homebound settings.
- Improve resident health outcomes.
- Frequency of visits and the high visibility of our clinicians provides confidence that patients’ medical needs are addressed immediately.
- Effectively reduce the frequency of avoidable hospital admissions and readmissions. As a result, hospital readmit rates are reduced, and hospital confidence is increased with the ability to care for their post-acute patients.
- Reducing unnecessary ER usage.
- Keeping the patient at the level of care that is least costly and risky.
- Eliminating unnecessary health care expenditures via effective management of chronic disease states.